Thursday, November 13, 2008

Catching Up!!!

It's been a while. SO instead of writing about the past 2 months, I would rather show you:)





At the first of October, 19 of my family members stayed at this log cabin in Gatlinburg.


See, here are some of us!!



The spunky ones went to Dollywood:)

Some of us played.....
Some of us screamed......
Cary & I also chaperoned a 2nd grade field trip to the Adventure Science Museum.


We carved pumpkins...







Grant's class did a Halloween play.


We even had a mysterious guest for dinner one night;0


We went trick or treating. First stop was Pa Ray.



We were bored one night, so we(my brother and I) let the girls paint our toes.

I have also been dilly dallying with ebay, which is part of the reason I have no extra time but extra money;)
And last but not least we had Madison's 12th birthday party last weekend. We had around 16 kids and about 15 adults come to her hayride/cookout party. FYI the shirt she is wearing in this picture is mine. I'm not sure if I should be flattered that she wants to wear my clothes, or upset because she wants to wear my clothes.



























2 comments:

chesley said...

so glad to see a post from you! What are you selling on ebay anyway?

KELLI said...

Clothes, shoes, pocketbooks, anything that's not tied down:)