Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spelling Lessons

Schools back in session and just like last year we(Grant & I) have weekly spelling words. As I was trying to help Grant with his words I came across one he didn't know. The word was Lettuce. He could get the L-e-t-t but then he would just stop and look at me. I formed a "U" with my thumb and pointer finger. It was a perfect shaped "U" too I might add and I asked Grant what was it. Either he can't see very well or he didn't get the point. His first answer was "an eye". What?? And then when he saw by the look on my face that was not the right answer, he said "an inch?" Madison and I just looked at each other and laughed. No Grant, we are not laughing at you we are laughing with you.

1 comment:

donna h said...

hey, i finally decided to take your advice and start blogging i just cant figure everything out yet grant is sooo funny! donna